PDA

View Full Version : Ugly morning!

darrenqn3
07-02-2017,
Time to shut off the computer. Afternoon session might be better. Too much negative momentum. Markets could use some good news especially in the interest rate and inflation area. So long Greenspan.

Darrelfer
07-03-2017,
It's the hedge funders trying to cash out before Oct 15. Good thing somebody didn't build their houses or supply their medical care with the same lack of care and integrity they use in their own businesses, or those stupidos would be dead, already. I need some air, man, I am just burning up. :x

dingkawWEads
07-03-2017,
That's what I thought and bought four stocks in the past two weeks, three of them are down, and one is down $2 from where I bought in YESTERDAY!!! Time to shut my trap and get away from the computer. I don't know whether to sell everything before I lose more or hang in there, so I don't take losses. If I had more money, I would leverage myself, but I don't. UGH!!!

DibeTamemiMi
07-04-2017,
I'm not sure how raising interest rates is going to lower the price of oil, which is causing the inflation, but I'm not an economist. The market dropped yesterday when a member of the FED decided to open his big trap and talk to the press. And while you're at it, keep trying to put everyone in construction out of business, after we only had a few years to recover from the last building recession. How are we supposed to live like this? Thanks for nothing, you jerks.

admin
07-05-2017,
I think if Cramer had any credibility, at all, he would have told us to cash in our stocks and take whatever profits we could get, before his hedge fund buddies got to them!! He knew that would happen, he owned one, himself, and that is what is going on here. Can't take advantage of low prices, unless I take losses on the stocks I already have, first. I guess I am going to hold and walk out the door, now. The only stock I even have that is up right now is GTE, a big one cent. BYE!