PDA

View Full Version : My most off the wall pick yet....

CharlesPiz
07-01-2017,
This is a train wreck waiting to happen. It has all kinds of fundamental issues. If I'm right on this one, this pick should make me the Guru of all Gurus LOL

This is what my crystal ball tells me. You have to go back to Oct 2001 to actually see a support level around $4.60 which is very close to where BBI is now. There was huge volume today(lots of scared traders). However, looking at the daily/hourly chart of BBI, you will noticed that the selloff was from the open to about 12, then it began to consolidate. I expect BBI to bounce to $6 by the end of next week. This one can be a 30% gainer in a few days.

CharlesSnurl
07-01-2017,
TCG...this is interesting stuff. your getting a few of us hooked on your methods. Which do you favor QTWW or BBI for this coming week?

CharlesNeode
07-03-2017,
This one looks scary to me CG, like a trainwreck happening now, and stay clear or you will be involved. But who am I to be skeptical. Good luck to anyone that gets in. Keep them coming CG, and I will be watching this one out of curiosity. Btw, msn gives an F in technicals. Maybe they have a ouigi board instead f a crystal ball, lol.

Before deciding to buy this, how far does it have to go back up after it craters to confirm it has actually turned around, not just hicupping on it's downward journey?

CharlesMilt
07-03-2017,
Boilermaker, BBI may have a deadcat bounce. Merely a 1 or 2 day bounce before ir continues it's downward trend. Or the greedy Bulls may jump in at this low price and run it up. As Toni Turner says, the only thing predictable in the stock market is that is unpredictable.

Charlesgem
07-04-2017,
And all the excitement after I had written it off. Were you in this, and if so, you stuck it out for the whole three weeks that it took, CG? Because that seems like a long time for your typical horizon. But look at the payoff. Where do you see resistance now, or is that too hard to figure after such a move.

admin
07-05-2017,
No way Boilermaker. I sold BBI at $4.85, then I bought it again when it started to go down at $4.50. I sold it Friday at $5.28. Now it has become a momentum play. Lots of Bulls are in BBI now. So I'll buy it again on another pullback. But I have so many goodies in my stock basket ready for money that I may not have the funds to buy BBI. I have tapped into my margin account even. Like I said a couple of days ago in the midst of the doom and gloom, that NOW is the time to buy and do a mon back on a lot of stocks.

BBI has resistance at $6 then at $7. But since it gapped up Friday, who really knows where the Bulls can take BBI.