DCNAQ
EGY
ANGN
CNVR
JAMS

The Guru has spoken

daifasgh79
07-01-2017,
i dont know about these stocks but in general the bears are going to get murdered tommorow
the bulls have drawn a line in the sand and are warning the bears not to cross that line

czfkqcab04
07-03-2017,
that is exactly the reason why some of your picks are too early or too late
because oversold can get more oversold and overbought can get more overbought

i think you rely too much on technical analysis which is only good for the very short term. and during the short term prices can be manipulated to make u see what you want to see and not really reflect an accurate price

CrystalWage
07-04-2017,
Remember, This is a list of OVER BOUGHT stocks. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't continue to move higher, especially when it is expected for the market to rally today. However, I believe the market will bounce a couple of days and continue the down trend. There will be some bounces along the way but I wouldn't be surprised if the market goes down to 10,000 during the summer and into the fall. MOVI and CUP pulled back nicely just as expected. They may continue to move higher but they provided some nice gains in a couple of days. Just put these stocks in your watch list and lets see what they do.

admin
07-04-2017,
I'm with ya buddy, I put all of your stuff on my watch lists and am profitable on the ones I've chosen. I am inclined to hold on taking any short positions today as the sentiment is too high and logic may be a distant 2nd to emotion in the markets today. I will be watching as always.