PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a subscription to Cramer's trades?

Bfahfip
06-29-2017,
Hello, I know some people do not follow cramer, but I'm just curious: does anyone have a subscription to his trades, can you tell me what he sold this week or bought this week, I was in the trial and it was cut short, again I'm just curious I do not buy when he does or sell when he does, but I would just like to know

CarolNor
06-30-2017,
Thanks for the infor., I would be interested in cendant, I thought he said he either bought more or sold., not sure... if you can help w/ cd that would be great

BerniceMn
07-01-2017,
Thanks, wow...it's down a few points since he bought, and he keeps buying shares, I wonder if his strategy would work, see I can't buy more than 100 shares in any stock because i do not want to unbalance my portfolio if I should lose big..

CarlosHig
07-02-2017,
i bet he is just after the dividend, I know he talks about that all the time, but with less than 100 shares in any stock I don't see any dividends to get me excited.

thanks again

Calebcoern
07-03-2017,
Cramer has said repeatedly that he owns Cendant for the company's breakup value. He's said the stock belongs at 29 if you consider each of its sub-businesses individually.

Unless you're talking about the Fording dividend, in which case, yeah.