PDA

View Full Version : DMHI new pump starting?

Aofctgt
06-28-2017,
I was online and saw your post. I definately appreciate the FYI! I can't find anything on this company other than the company filings, no valuation data, EPS, P/E, Quick Ratio, Beta, History Data, Inst. held shares......etc.

Wast this company just listed recently on Jan 31st....or have you been following it for some time? Hopefully it isn't emerging from chapter 13 bankruptcy under a new ticker. I do see the volume but if I am looking at the chart right it looks as if it is half and half oversold and bought. I'm not sure what to make of the momentum the stock has with it between 88-110. RSI=38 typically indicating (oversold) that people are selling out of the stock and it is about to drop.

This will be a interesting one to watch in the AM and see how it plays out giving the hype SB wire and NIS. I have it on my list but have not pulled the trigger yet with a buy in.

Thanks again for the info.

blorsergo
06-29-2017,
There is nothing to be analyzed with this stock yet. No fundamentals, no chart pattern. It is purely a promotion about to get started. Look at the SWVI chart. Same situation. I alerted it at .19 to my members before it ran all the way to .99. This will be a pump and dump. The difference between the DMHI promoters and the rest of the promotions is the fact that this group has a large following and will also manipulate it higher using wash sales and supporting the bid. There was a reason why the law firm involved with these things fled the country when the feds wanted to question them. Promoting is not illegal, manipulation is. The good news is we can make money off these types of plays if you know what you're doing. If you aren't familiar with heavy volume pump and dumps, then just watch and learn for the next one!

Biowolle34Dop
06-30-2017,

BlaineTarr
06-30-2017,
I agree... that it appears to have something is going on or about to happen in the AM or Thursday. I am definately aware of the pump and dump stocks but and appreciate the FYI on this one. I maybe a player for 45K shares if it looks good with the first hour or so of trading. I have my reserves on this one but like the hype, volume definately the price. If it played out to a profit of .10 per share that sould give me a quick return on investment of $4500.00. A good day in the trading world.....http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Cross your fingers and watch the number as I will be watching like a hungry vulcher.....lol...

Bgsdboq
07-01-2017,
I bought .1475 but cut the loss early when they didn't release it. I warned everyone in chat to do the same, now its all the way down to .05. Sometimes gambling is a bad idea.