PDA

View Full Version : Take advantage of upcoming market event with this simple 2-part options trade

ArseniyMix
02-08-2017,
There's a market event about to happen where you can use a simple 2-part options trade to go after double or even triple digit returns...

...in as little as 1 day after the event takes place.

Similar events in the past have produced profit potential of:
88.5% trading Facebook (in just 1 day)...
194.2% trading Apple (in 27 days)...
216% trading Yahoo (in 20 days)...

Arthurnuh
02-09-2017,
In the last major market crash, many people watched their portfolios get sliced in half, losing 50% or more of their value...

That's painful. But what's even more painful is that there was a simple way to avoid that huge loss by implementing a sneaky sort of "insurance" trade.

And because many of the world's smartest investors all agree that we're due for ANOTHER major market crash any day now...

- you NEED to have a strategy in place to survive it.

That's why you should watch this short new training video that teaches you how to protect your portfolio with this "insurance" trade.

arupictb11
02-10-2017,
That's because I teach you my stock trading replacement strategy that uses a clever technique that lets you go after double and triple digit returns even if the market crashes through everybody else's stop loss orders.

Asfemova
02-11-2017,
(It all has to do with knowing how to "lock in" the exact amount you're willing to risk on every trade - to the penny.)

asayowonarufu
02-11-2017,
Are you excited about my new Options Profit Mastery program that's being released next Monday?

You can definitely feel the excitement online...

I just posted a "video answer" to one of my blog questions where I reveal my 5-part formula that tells you exactly how many options contracts to trade.