PDA

View Full Version : The God Father vs Lord Of The Rings

DavidNoife
06-25-2017,
I do enjoy the Fantasy element and story of Lord of the Rings better than The Godfather. I think both movies do drag on , but Lord of the Rings is even more guilty of this. I keep falling asleep when watching The Godfather so I am not sure I can really judge it though.

DavidJap
06-28-2017,
The Grandpas are voting en masse I see
Hey Gramps dontcha have anything better to do in your dotage than trawl through comic book sites meant for your grandchildren?
I swear old folks are literally everywhere.politics, religion ....even movies !?
For all the people who avoided ageing Red Woman style by sitting through 3 hours each of Brando and co mumbling inanities and buying vegetables.....LOTR curbstomps

dauonncr84
06-28-2017,
They are so different I find it hard to compare. Obviously God Father has the Superior acting etc. But if its which movie/s/trilogy I prefer?. It would depend what mood I am in on any given day.

DarnellSof
06-30-2017,
You're comparing two movies, so use "better."
When you use "best," it implies that you're comparing at least three choices, but you only have two available here.
Notice: "Which candy, in your opinion, is better: Nerds or Snickers?"
"The best kind of hard candy in the world, according to Jim, is most certainly Smarties," replied Bob.