PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on the below ASTI chart

ClariceKcf
06-25-2017,
Hydro to Showcase Ascent Solar Integrated Solar Solutions at Batimat 2007
Batimat 2007
LITTLETON, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hydro (NYSE:NHY) in collaboration with Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASTI) will introduce at Batimat 2007 in Paris a new way of using photovoltaics in its aluminium building systems, which can achieve significant savings in energy consumption.

The prototype “solar systems” are among the collection of new products that Hydro will showcase at the international building exhibition, which begins November 5 and continues through November 10 at the Paris Expo.

“There are innovations in these products that can bring the future closer to today,” says Lars Hauk Ringvold, who is responsible for Hydro’s aluminium building systems activities.

Visitors to the company’s displays at Batimat will see windows, doors, balcony railings and facades that have integrated photovoltaic systems. “With such systems built into relevant products, we have the potential to achieve energy savings above 60 percent,” says Ringvold.

The prototypes are the result of a successful pre-project between Hydro and Ascent Solar Technologies, a Denver-based company which manufactures the flexible thin-film photovoltaic modules. Hydro owns 23 percent of Ascent Solar.

“Ascent’s solar modules provide a simple, elegant and architecturally attractive means to incorporate photovoltaics into buildings,” says Ringvold.

Matthew Foster, Ascent Solar’s president and CEO, says the company is “excited about all the innovative applications that Hydro has already envisioned for our modules. Our collective vision is to make solar power a transparent and pervasive element in the everyday lives of people throughout the world.”

Danielsuip
06-26-2017,
mmmmmm.....

90 plus oil

gore wins a prize (chuckle, chuckle) and says solar will save a polar bear

Pinging a strong resistance line

:!: Watch that spinning top that formed today:arrow::?:

Most indicators positive

Bernake making peeps happy in the short term

I'll take ASTI at a close above 20.35 Alex!!

Pause - I can't watch jeopardy without thinking of Sean Connery on SNL!!! The Pen Is Mightier!

Darinkaboarl
06-28-2017,
Good job on this FC, I agree that it's a pretty good ascending triangle, and I also think stochastics, uptrending rsi and OBV back up the case for an upside breakout. Add to that all the stuff that Luc points out, and you have a good technical and fundamental case for the position.
As a disclaimer I own the stock and the associated warrants.

DanielKit
06-30-2017,
Thank you all for your kind words. I was very excited to use my new acquired knowledge gained through the help of the forum's leaders but as aiki I also should add my disclaimer that I own the stock.