PDA

View Full Version : GRSR - Girasolar

charriavy
06-25-2017,
I can't fidn any good info on this company. I see they are up 26% today but I would liek to knwo more about them before purchasing.

Charlestego
06-26-2017,
Yeah it's hard because most of the business is in Holland, Spain and parts of Africa. There's a discussion on Ludlow capital about them.

This really should be in the pennies section on this site.

CharlesRhymn
06-27-2017,
I have traded GRSR a few times and the only thing wrong with it is that its a pinkie. Check out pinksheets.com for quotes and info. Its a nice little trader when good news hits as it will move to .46 and then .60. Might even be a real good long term play as long as solar stays hot. Another little penny to watch is CXTIE was over $2 about two weeks ago and tanked due to CFO leaving the company and cxti not knowing how to address this. Was a great trader about 2 years ago and who knows could come back. Worth the risk imo.

CNOJoel497
06-29-2017,
There's been talk of them uplisting for the last year but they couldn't get their act together and submit audited financials. The head of the US arm of the company was clearly useless but they swapped him out a couple of months ago and it seems things are finally moving. A lot of the news on the company is around on the internet but it's in Dutch! Anyway - I think it's a safe bet for a double/triple from here and maybe a long term hold although it's best to trade it because they have a history of being unreliable. Maybe things will be different going forward.

admin
06-30-2017,
On a price to earnings ratio, GRSR is many times undervalued relative to these two other solars - but perhaps more speculative given the lack of information available. It's very difficult to really evaluate a foreign pinkie like this one, but if you fancy the risk, the rewards could be large.