PDA

View Full Version : Aiki, ChartGuru, and Chinaman

bcar1qyd
06-24-2017,
Well, if Aiki or ChartGuru are having the kind of weather I am having in the Chicago area today, then they are probably out golfing and drinking!:cheers: I know I went outside and puttered around a bit. It was nice to feel the sun.

Barchart.com
06-26-2017,
I was playing games all day, and may be AWOL tomorrow as well. My parents are stopping on the way up from Florida to NY friday and I am doing yardwork in preparation.

bayaduf
06-27-2017,
I have been lurking in the background. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

I haven't posted much since I'm short the market and most of you don't short stocks. Right now I'm watching NOG for a nice short play. It is over bought and pulling back. Going to short the bounce then sit back and sip on my ice tea for at least a 30% profit. Currently, $9.45

Barbaradak
06-28-2017,
To add some fundies to the Guru's technicals, NOG is waaay overvalued here in any other way than as an acquisition. A company that is losing millions a quarter and only has a few million in oil at hand, cannot be trading at a $289million market cap unless you are speculating for a takeover. That feeling will die down as this will sink back to ~$6 (which is still overvalued but look at BQI!)

admin
06-29-2017,
I'll let TCG give you the T/A on this. The purchase took place on thursday of last week most likely, and the price did go up since. The announcement may have had a bit to do with that monday. Yesterday the volume dropped off of mondays peak and the stock was down on an up day. Today may be a good market day, but I think this sets the short up even better.