PDA

View Full Version : Aiki14.........WEB EXCLUSIVE!

abawasep33
06-26-2017,
LOL!.........I busted ya man!

Todaytrader on twitter posted the link..........

Anyway.........Check out Aiki with Howard and ppearlman talking stocks and twitter! And his short on the FAZ FAS - nice work dude, I missed you tweetin this.

Gots to love these interwebs!

9ifdxd8ZKk
06-26-2017,
Where else can a kid from Long Island with 2 bad knees and a love for the game rise to...
Oops, accidently went into the Mike Schmidt retirement speech

Seriously though, thanks Horace and everyone for the kind words. It was fun to do, and I got to spend time with some interesting people.

AaleCon
06-26-2017,
<article>
Folks, the response to the video has been nothing short of amazing, except for a couple of fat jokes, enormously positive. (Opening for more using fat jokes and enormously in the same sentence)

I want to say that the feedback that means the most to me is from the folks here. I have a great deal of respect for you guys and the amount of knowledge I have gained from my participation here has been incredibly valuable.

OTF still the best stock/trading forum out there, and it's a great pleasure to be part of it. Thanks All
</article>

admin
06-29-2017,
Just from tweets I posted as far as I know, and the Interview by OptionsZone probably helped.

I was in NY monday and tues for personal business so it was no problem, and I am only 90 minutes away even if I went just for that it would have been worth it, it was great fun.