PDA

View Full Version : Trading video master thread

AntjeDenha
06-21-2017,
awhile back, folks were interested in videos on trading and investing principles and techniques. my intention is to start a thread where posters can share interesting finds. to avoid confusion, i think humor and parody stuff, clips from movies and tv shows, or the typical commercial "following our triggers" clips, probably do not belong on this thread. although i am always ready to watch winthorp and valentine stick it to the dukes. enjoy!

AnthonyFup
06-22-2017,
It gives sound/visual alerts whenever a stock shows up under the given criteria: Best / Worst Performing, Gap Up / Gap Down, 10AM High & Low, Trap Door, Volume Surges, Swing Trades, Rolling Channel, Lunar Bounce, and Breakouts.

Includes a built-in chatroom where you can chat with other various traders, seems nice.

Hope that helps. Happy trading.

AnthonyFumma
06-24-2017,
Thanks Albert...and NO, I do not subscribe to stockcharts. So I never really looked around the site. But, it may be worth it now!!
I like posting charts for everyone to see what I see. TA purposes only.

AnnieLanse
06-26-2017,
he mentions a "stock scanner"...anybody know of one? I assume you get alerts or e-mails on gap ups/downs?? Sometimes the best team loses. Sometimes the best team happens to be yours.
my next question...is there anything out there that alerts you of gap ups/downs?