PDA

View Full Version : Help us grow Live chat! SCALPING MY WAY

AlexSomov
06-19-2017,
Strategy - Plan - Psychology - Money Management are my best "tools"
Select the right stock
Buy-enter the stock at the right time
Limit your losses (the winners take care themselves)
Known when to realizes profit (take profit while is there, set out the Target)
Limit your losses (the winners take care themselves)
I sell if I see weakness..... I would exit a trade and not wait for it to hit a stop-loss...JMO
SL IMO is not meant to be hit! It is there to protect you from huge price moves

AlfredKa
06-21-2017,
Take advantage of small intraday trends
Trends are short-lived. The times when you could enter the market in the morning and exit the market in the afternoon are over. These days the markets can turn around on a dime. Low trading commissions and computerized trading have destroyed the nice and long intraday trends.

There is no perfect strategy
I've tried just about every exit strategy out there. None are perfect. Sometimes you sell too soon. Sometimes you sell too late. That's the bad news.

Aliciablamn
06-21-2017,
what happened? I couldn't get in?
Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, etc....

AlmoPa
06-23-2017,
BTW closed SID as well 2.83 can't resist green I replaced with BZH I might hold till tomorrow SL (mentaly so I keep some green or at least I don't lose .... that is why I am hardly red ... "lose less"
mhmm tempted again on LEDS

AlimypwDind
06-24-2017,
ok done for now ..... got my centss to put on the $$$ pilehttps://stockaholics.net/styles/default/xenforo/clear.pnghttps://stockaholics.net/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

this is what I trade and I am going to explain a bit of my strategy... so you can understand better..
WPX in 9.46 out 9.50 I could see was losing strength so sold it at 9.50 it paid my commissions + safeguard my capital
I coulda have hold a bit longer but then I had a loser (although IMO will come back up) I hate red....
BGI+ EBIO few centss ... small scalps