PDA

View Full Version : SVNT, Savient Pharmaceuticals

AntonioVem
05-03-2017,
SVNT just popped on news. The FDA will be making a final decision on their gout drug, PEGLOTICASE, on August 1, 2009. Keeping this one on the radar.

ariuqloqo
05-05-2017,
<article>
This news is quite old, but I just want to add some words about medications for gout treatment in this topic. First of all, I must say that certain time ago I had gout on my foot and tried to treat it with various medications that were prescribed by different doctors. As the result, my health became much worse as I had various side effects such as nausea, drowsiness, abdominal pain and etc. as described here http://goutsigns.org/treatment/gout-medication-side-effect After that, I started to treat with various diets and I must say that they are much more effective. Thereby, I don't believe in a power of medications for such diseases.
</article>

aqokiyeusare
05-06-2017,
Well it's a good thing SVNT went bankrupt then eh?

SVNT = SVNTQ the fifth letter being a Q always means the company is in bankruptcy.

Arrgincey
05-06-2017,
Nevermind. Savient isn't traded anymore, they already sold assets and stock was deemed worthless.

But my guess, Elmers, you're here because you want people to visit your gout website? ....