PDA

View Full Version : COUV Corporate Universe, Inc.

aojffxgn44
04-08-2017,
ress Release Source: Corporate Universe Inc. On Wednesday February 23, 2011, 3:17 pm EST

SOUTH SETAUKET, N.Y., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corporate Universe Inc., (Pink Sheets:COUV - News) announces that it has accepted the resignation of Michael Krome as COO and Director.

Forward-Looking Statements

This press release contains forward-looking statements, which represent the Company's expectations or beliefs, including, but not limited to, statements concerning plans, growth and strategies, which include, without limitation, statements preceded or followed by or that include the words may, will, expect, anticipate, intend, could, estimate, or continue or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology. Any statements contained in this press release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. These statements by their nature involve substantial risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond the Company's control and actual results.

aqjxrdrq41
04-08-2017,
COUV featured on OTCreporter. Gucci, if you don't work for OTCreporter, then why don't you have any other picks than what they get paid to feature? Umm interesting.

ariuqloqo
04-09-2017,
Now they want to be a Transfer agent and merger consulting firm? Really, a merger consulting firm after the management can't even get its own deal done. I wouldn't trust these guys to give me any advice other than knowing what stock to stay away from..........

Should I mention that there are 200,000,000 shares that want to be dumped into the market thanks to the merger agreement last summer....... Restriction Legend about to come off or have they already???

admin
04-11-2017,
Down 45% today and 65% since you told us to buy??????

Thanks man, I love OTCReporter's picks. Again, I know exactly what to stay away from.