PDA

View Full Version : Remember VION

Djonchbib
11-27-2016,
I think a few of us had a little juggle with VION a few months back and I came out of it with a massive 0.1% gain! :?

Well we got the timing a bit wrong back then. But I'm looking at the chart and it's really really ready for a pop from 1.84 to around 2.16. That's a half decent 17% ping and you might get more if it breaks through resistance there (which it didn't do the last time so better chance this time.)

Do you agree or disagree TCG? (I actually don't have any cash for this at the moment I'm willing to play it vicariously through someone else! :wink: )

dlzywmrp25
11-28-2016,
I'm obviously not the one and only Guru, but I definitely agree with ya. I've been watchin' this one off and on for a little while now...

VION is very much oversold. The MACD lines are showing a possible crossover just under the centerline, which could carry above centerline to activate a 'positive' signal. It's just starting to move up slowly from the *new* 52 week low of 1.78 as well. Also, some analysts are pitching a 'strong buy', but as I'm sure you know, no matter what analysts say, always do your homework...

Everything looks real good for VION. I'm thinkin' a nice pop to at least 2.00 by tomorrow or next week, so I will be watchin' this one. I'm lookin' to buy some shares real soon.

Peace.

DocJoyGex
11-29-2016,
Anyone at all watching this one for next week??

DaveLandry
12-01-2016,
Me. Don't have any money for it though. Just watching and learning.

Donaldcels
12-02-2016,
I bought 1000 shares today at 1.83, but I am not going to get too greedy on this one. If it goes anywhere near 2.00 I'm selling.

I will be watching this one closely.