PDA

View Full Version : URBN - Urban Outfitters

Charlespr
12-17-2016,
I found EZM today and jumped in with a small position. Stock price is around 2.30 per share and they have a 1.23 Billion Market Cap. With everything going crazy with natural resources this may be a good small play.

I pulled this info from their website.

EUROZINC IS A CANADIAN BASED METALS COMPANY, ENGAGED IN THE ACQUISITION, EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND MINING OF BASE METAL DEPOSITS INTERNATIONALLY

EuroZinc owns and operates the Neves-Corvo copper mine located in southern Portugal. The company also owns the Aljustrel zinc/lead/silver mine located 40 km from the Neves-Corvo mine. Both mines consist of poly-metallic deposits containing, among other metals, copper, zinc, lead, silver and indium. The Aljustrel mine is currently on care and maintenance, however, a decision is pending on placing the mine into production. EuroZinc continues to seek to optimize copper production at Neves-Corvo, and is also planning on producing zinc concentrate from the Neves-Corvo deposits by the middle of 2006.

Chestermow
12-19-2016,
Retail Party!!

ciswjtbn23
12-22-2016,
ANF is a little cheaper, but I really like the way URBN is consolidating right now. I could be wrong, but it looks like it's ready to bounce a bit