PDA

View Full Version : Watchlist = JPHC

Charlescugh
12-15-2016,
Keep a close eye on this one, I expect this to bounce this week, could make a bundle here if ya get in early, here's why:

JUPITER Global Holdings, Corp. Notifies Shareholders of Significant Progress in Its Corporate Activities
Monday March 20, 4:05 pm ET

LAS VEGAS, NV--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 20, 2006 -- JUPITER Global Holdings, Corp. ("JUPITER" or the "Company") (Other OTC:JPHC.PK - News) today notifies shareholders of significant progress in its developing corporate activities.
JUPITER is pleased to announce that its independent pricing analysis report is near completion and that Management expects the pricing number to be no less than $0.004/share.

This independent pricing analysis report provides two important things to the Company: 1) technical data on the potential value of JUPITER and; 2) a tremendous aid to Management in its discussions with the potential suitors to negotiate the best price possible for the Company's shareholders.

Ongoing discussions with a potential acquirer/merger candidate are progressing at an increased pace and we anticipate a continued move towards the completion of a transaction.

Ray Hawkins, CEO of JUPITER, commented: "The Company set a plan in place, and many of the aspects of that plan are coming together. Shareholders should be very pleased with Management's expectations and enthusiasm."

The independent pricing analysis report is a confidential document that the Company commissioned for internal purposes only to aid the JUPITER board of directors in meeting their fiduciary duties in negotiations with any acquirer/merger candidate. JUPITER retained Evans & Evans to prepare an independent pricing analysis report to assist the JUPITER board of directors in determining a reasonable price for JUPITER in contemplating any transaction with any acquirer/merger candidate.

Carloseguan
12-16-2016,
Management expects the pricing number to be no less than $0.004/share! Easy triple from here! More great news coming!

Don't sleep on JPHC!

Prodigy

Carolynsi
12-17-2016,
How has this been for trading...I was trying a sub-penny the other day and watched my order get passed by for a good hour...then again this is with Scottrade.

CatsnamDok
12-18-2016,
hmm. I've been watching

Is it worth going in at .0007 or .0008? any opinions?

BrosNor
12-20-2016,
Let's see if there is some action today.