PDA

View Full Version : Trading simulation...

HNnrITotoi
12-09-2016,
I'm looking for a site (subscription or otherwise) that will let me test a new trading strategy with 'play' money. It needs to have the ability to trade options. Does anyone know of such service?

I was going to use investopedia but the 20 min delay on the trade (and the lack of limit orders on options) kills my strategy completely.

Thanks for any recommendations.

hsgsgcik71
12-10-2016,
Hi pie! Here's the best trading simulator site in the entire world! They let you add or subtract positions in the same stock just like real trading! Plus the number 1 player receives $50 each month! You start with $1000, but you get more play money for each post you make on the discussion boards. Also, if you are referred by a current member (it's free membership) you get an additiona $1000 right up front. Tell em the Grimreaper sent ya! Hope some of you other people tag along too. Not much interest in the markets amongst most of the current actives over yonder. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png just go to Einvesting.com

hwnyuwke16
12-11-2016,
Thanks for the site but it doesn't have real-time trading (20 minute delay), nor does it have limit, stop, stop-limit orders.

hvpingoury9
12-12-2016,
Where do you plug in who refered you?

hzavkwbw93
12-13-2016,
Hi pie. The 20 minute delay is set up perfectly to coincide with real time trades. So when you put in an order for stock A that the simulator shows is trading at 3.00 but your live quotes say is trading at 2.50 you will actually get the 2.50! Pretty neat huh? BTW, What is 20 minutes worth in the long term scheme of things for a stock anyway? just jokin, I'm sure you are trying to duplicate real trading as closely as possible. If so this is your site. To answer ryk's question. After you are set up go to the welcome board and post how you were referred in and who referred you. You will both get $1000 and the site administrator will probably even verify that with a welcome aboard post. Good luck.