PDA

View Full Version : Cramer's show is just a vehicle for Insider Trading....

hjemdyfce
12-05-2016,
It's very obvious that Insider Info is leaking from either Cramer or his underlings. How many times do you need to see a featured stock start drifting higher days before their appearance. And those that buy on his recommendations the next morning are the real suckers. Can't you see that your taking that clerk or back office guy from the featured company out of his shares that he bought illegally from insider trading when word got around the company that Cramer would be featuring them.
Suckers.......

hdulcann58
12-06-2016,
Actually do you understand cramers shows is taped early, this is my take, Cramer only talks about the MOST ACTIVIE stocks at the beginning of the show, if you watch cnbc all day you will notice the most active stocks are already showing on the ticket every other stock (always mainly up).... so he talks about the most active because he wants to help us decide if it's a good buy or not... you may think it's the other way around, but inside trading is illegal and only applies if you work for that company and the news ISN'T PUBLIC YET... All he talks about is PUBLIC STUFF...so nothing wrong w/ that..............and i'm sure his attorney's wouldn't allow him to be sued or go to jail like martha..

HerbertKt
12-08-2016,
I see Cramer as just another system. As more people start following his trades the system eventually plays out. Towards the back end as more people jump on, you can play contrarian and make money. The good thing about Cramer is that his followers are growing which increases the pot. As a trader, first thing I try to figure out are who the players are...
You got the hard cores and the contrarians, then the pumpers and dumpers come out, pumpin the pennies ( they're the easiest to spot )...
The newbies ( sad to say ) are the easy money...
The professionals w/credentials on this site are pretty decent.
The professionals w/o credentials can be ruthless ( control freaks w/ delusions of grandeur )
The college students are the funniest... it sends a shiver up me spine knowing that these cats are gonna be runnin the country in 20 years...
The bottom line I never follow Cramer's picks, I do watch what his people are doing though and trade accordingly...
Cramer's take on the market is the most valueable thing to me. Like him or not he' pretty well connected. He lives breathes and eats this stuff...
Oh well... it's all good

Helenmi
12-09-2016,
Cramer does a radio show during the day and often discusses stocks he's going to talk about that evening.

He also watches the news, earnings, etc, like ki klempa said.

He also sends a "Mad Money Minute" email to subscribers of thestreet.com and gives a preview on what's to come that night.

He also appears on CNBC during a "stop trading" segment at 3:30 pm est and makes more comments on stocks before the show.

He also allows callers to hang on the phone during his pre-taped show and some of them lie and trade on what they hear anyway.

This is not really about insider trading, so pay attention before you start slinging accusations around and acting like we are all as dumb as dirt. Not true. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

HermanWait
12-11-2016,
It is what it is, a very entertaining pump and dump.