PDA

View Full Version : Don't blame Cramer

GeorgeNags
12-02-2016,
People really make me sick, when cnbc has a guest on (ie herb greenberg) & those stock tumbles they don't have a web site for herb greenberg haters... or do they.... people need to get a life instead of blaming someone for their stupid movements

Kim

GIcbNJqqhp
12-04-2016,
I've lost a ton of money watching Madmoney.
I wouldn't risk much if any of my portfolio on Cramer's recommendations in the future. Still wondering who he thinks he is to announce that the feds were through raising rates 4 or 5 months ago when GM announced their problems. Still wonder who he thinks he is to give his blessings to chk when he said it was loved by wallstreet. Hell, it was overbought. Why didn't he mention that. Lots of people bought it after listening to him and lots of people lost their ass.

gjbnewws97
12-06-2016,
CHK was overbought with all the hype already priced in by the time Cramer recommended to get back in after the pullback.

I only watch the show for informational purposes and do my own homework. Its all about picking through all the fluff of the show that you actually find some Gems. I've been making money on his reco's only after I do my own research and buy the stock on pullbacks. Otherwise you're running into a field of landmines if you just decide to buy on his reco's alone.

Sorry to hear that you lost money.