PDA

View Full Version : Favorite stocks from Mad Money for fall?

ijazolnotuto
12-25-2016,
Which stocks *mentioned on Mad Money* do you think would be good plays between now and December? :idea:

ijidevusuce
12-27-2016,
Gamestop (GME)

UNH

MSFT

I tend not to remember the little ones - I'd rather find my own and not have to deal with the crazy cramer pump and dump crowd.

ijopafixubirl
12-28-2016,
Thanks! I am trying to avoid the kinds of low rent or penny stock recommendations that this board has been dwelling on and have nothing to do with the show.

ijuhuzsuav
12-29-2016,
Cramer has pushed GW, and it is low right now. It took a while for some of his other picks, so I'm standing by on that one. Ebay has been a great buy and a dip into the 30s looks as an opportunity to scarf up some more.
You're right about the peny stocks, but I have mad monet with TCGs and others picks after I did the rersearch and found the right buy in.

Take a look at BUD....I've had it for years and buy more quarterly. Good dividend, 50% hold on the market, new product lines, and the price is very good right now.

idizewarigib
12-30-2016,
Well I'm already in MSFT and wondering if I should hold it or sell at $28. I bought in on the last dip of $24.50.

I'm sort of like englishman26, I dont like to pump and dump, but rather look for stable riser. I dont have any big losers in my portfolio right now, except for a couple that are barely covering my commissions. I just wish my mutual funds faired better.

Anyways here's my DEC picks:

ATVI - Long

SYMC - Short

CD - Kramer's pick Long until it breaks up

COKE - Long or until it gets back to $60

SRE - Long almost like putting it a bank stock

BTW I own BAC and WFC for my long term portfolio.