PDA

View Full Version : What stock analysis program do you use?

Francesen
12-12-2016,
Hi, would like to get some input on what the best stock analysis program is. I do not mean a trading platform, but a program that is useful for fundamental analysis (keep track of fundamental statistics) and maybe even use those statistics for charts and technical analysis.

fwoolihi
12-14-2016,
MSN
Investors.com
thestreet.com
yahoofinance

I use a number of different sites to cross check information. I also read the S&P reports along with a number of different metrics that I have been experimenting on. Investor Business Daily is a big help as they highlight stocks on the move.

gbblbpqr70
12-15-2016,
I forgot to add www.clearstation.com (http://www.clearstation.com) for technical analysis.

fzdhzaew60
12-16-2016,
Do you subscribe to investors.com and clearstation.com? I notice clearstation only gives free delayed quotes.

ezitaxawitohi
12-17-2016,
I did subscribe to investors.com, but they did not allow me to run my own screens, so I dropped it. I use MSN, Yahoo, marketwatch, forbes... but mostly the research I get from my broker, Banc of America.

I also have a monthly subscription to briefing.com, use that mostly for upgrades and downgrades, lastest news, and earnings. I dropped my subscription to morningstar, too, because many of their ratings aren't recent and they don't review a lot of stocks I'm interested in. I have not used thestreet.com for that, I'll check it out, thanks.