PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Pike Electric (PEC)

kxlxawnp21
12-04-2016,
Wanna get everybody's thoughts on PEC. I know that Cramer mentioned tonight in the first segment of the show, and to my suprise it jumped 6.5% today. Thinking about backing up the truck first part of the week.

Any input appreciated

larolelip
12-05-2016,
Be careful!!!!! You have to watch for the Cramer induced pop. So many people pump the stocks in AH trading. I have been eyeing Pike, too. He also mentioned it back on 9/26 @ $17.75.

lbvxnujw66
12-08-2016,
10-4 on the pop factor gtg657g. I'm just afraid of this one getting away from me in a hurry on monday, too bad I couldn't have picked it up yesterday, I'd be rich this evening. My plan is to eye it Monday morning, and look for a downtrend around lunch to pull the trigger. :?: Lemme know what you're thinking.

lewnrgkk48
12-09-2016,
Setterp...Have patience, more times than not Cramer is off on the timing. I am a little concerned this is the second time this stock has been talked about on the show, I don't want to get left either :lol: It'll come back to you, very rarely do I chase a stock.

lifnadors
12-11-2016,
True enough patience can be key here. However I'll point out that tonights show was generally to buy anything you can get your hands on, as the market is about to take off. Take a look at the 1-day trend and volumes from today's activity, before cramer mentioned PEC tonight, ecspecially the volumes before closing today. It did pick steam in after-hours, but I just have a gut feeling that PEC could be going through the roof in a quick fashion, and so I ready to take position as soon as I see an oppurtunity.