PDA

View Full Version : Five Stocks, Two Months, Two Portfolios, One Competition

klerDit
12-02-2016,
I also have another portfolio that is part of a 5 stock competition. Each portfolio must contain 5 stocks with $1000 invested in each as of close 11/3/05. This is a friendly competition as to which portfolio will be worth more at the close on 12/31/05. Here are the portfolios. Give me some input as to which portfolio you would pick and why.

Kostrison
12-04-2016,
I would take the 2nd one.
Disney is a dog.
Sirius is banking on Stern hype and I think it will get whipsawed by the big players (as its been doing the last 12 months)
Pfizer is going sideways while the Merck lawsuits continue to pan out.

KockJoyGex
12-05-2016,
It looks like Boyd Gaming may have struck it big today. Up $2.74 in the first 10 minutes of trading. Not bad.

kreeddjaxeel
12-07-2016,
I'll play! I'll put cash up against either portfolio. Lemme know how I did when the competition's over! http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

KathrynRah
12-08-2016,
This is just a friendly family rivalry going here. My 46 year old father thinks he is a better investor than I am so we wanted to put it to the test. We have a little wager on the side and the winner who has the highest value portfolio on December 31 wins. I'd be happy to challenge anyone else that would like to try against me though. Let me know and I'll create a portfolio and you can create a portfolio and we'll see who wins.