PDA

View Full Version : Cramer bearish on DELL?

hwnyuwke16
12-15-2016,
Cramer is bearish on DELL, however I have seen several other analysts that are very bullish on the stock. It is an S&P 5-star portfolio stock, and 23 of the 32 analysts following the stock have rated it as a buy, with an average 12-month target price of $43.84. With the stock trading below $32 right now, I feel that this stock is a buy. Is anyone else willing to go against Cramer's take and buy DELL?

hzjeupym00
12-16-2016,
I have DELL on my long-ways-down-the-road watch list. I personally think DELL is an outstanding company. I just don't see much movement in the stock until Windows Vista debuts next summer and catalysts the next hardware upgrade cycle. I'm going to revisit this stock in late spring.

ibifzjpd64
12-19-2016,
I also like Dell for the longer term play. I would wait one more quarter though to see the results, they dissapointed last time with some "pricing" problems.

ibiziolahu
12-20-2016,
I also see it as a longer term investment, but below $33 a share, I think it is close to the bottom. Dell realized they made a mistake in pricing and it hurt them. Their new line of XPS PCs reflects their new mission to target the high-end, high margin PC business and compete with companies like Falcon and Alienware. I see an increase in their bottom line over the next 12 months and $40+ by next summer.