PDA

View Full Version : Question for ChartGuru...

fetyphec10
12-06-2016,
Sup Guru, welcome back bud... your expertise is greatly appreciated. Just a question...

If you had $10,000 to drop into one stock only, which stock would that be?? Give me some details to why that particular stock if possible... Please get back to me on that when ya got sum time homie.

Thanx bud...

finiwatikawa
12-07-2016,
Pick #1--Open a Roth IRA...contribute $3000 this year and continue to contribute to it each year until you retire.

Pick #2--Talk to a financial advisor. Ask him the same question. Take $5000 and put it into the mutual fund that he recommends.

Pick #3--Take the $2000 that you have left over, and payoff any outstanding debt.

Pick #4--Whatever you have left over is what you can gamble with on Guru's stock pick.

If you don't like these recommendations, then go to Vegas and put 10 large on any number of your picking at the roulette table. Odds are about the same.

flngvybGex
12-09-2016,
I strongly disagree with the roulette suggestion. I lost a lot of money rather quickly on roulette in Vegas for my 21st b-day.

He should play a $5000 hand of blackjack. That way, he still has another $5000 in case he needs to split or double down.

FosterLang
12-11-2016,
I think you can buy into the World Series of Poker for 10 G's...that might be something to consider. At least with poker, you're not playing against house odds, you only need to beat the other 5,372 players in order to win the main event! http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png