PDA

View Full Version : Will SGI rebound at least to the $2+ days?

erwubulex
11-30-2016,
Has Cramer ever talked about SGI? Anyone elses thoughts on SGI? Will the stock rebound at least to the $2+ days? It seems everyone and their brother is using SGI technology.

esopnbmn73
12-03-2016,
Hello Chaz. I follow SGI. I believe the long term bottom on it will come in somewhere around .50-.55 so hang in there. The market in general is going to have to make some much lower lows before we ever see the highs again. Hopefully they can "get er done" during the month of Oct. I'd much rather see capitulation selling get us there as quickly as possible. That way we will be able to buy and hold some things for awhile instead of having to worry about all of the clown speculators that are trying to game the markets and giving everyone whooplash. SGI will see 2.00 again someday. It is better that it gets to .50-.55 before it gets to 2.00 though. Otherwise we'll have to come back down and do it all over again at sometime in the future. Good luck.

etmqeanw67
12-06-2016,
Boooya, I'm still following SGI and thinking about an entry into it. Now that we are through Oct. with no .50ish price...you think it will rebound and start it's climb sometime soon? How are the CHAWTS lookin on this one?

eudmlzpp21
12-06-2016,
Mo bad news chaztux, I actually had to lower me entry target down to .42-.45. I had made the adjustment even before yesterday's news that SGI moves to the OTC as of 11/7, sorry. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png