PDA

View Full Version : Oats & wfmi

hmnkpkbf47
12-25-2016,
I was interested in the interview Cramer did with the CEO of OATS. I had this stock a while back and sold off, when I read they weren't going to open as many new stores as planned, but still made some money on it. Now, it sounds like they have more plans for expansion and I think he's right that they can go into smaller areas that wouldn't be as profitable for Whole Foods.

I think they are both good boomer plays, like Cramer mentioned, not only for the healthy aspect of their food products, but WFMI carries natural skin care that many higher end lines try to copy and charge a small fortune for. We "ingredients readers" are onto that one, why pay $150 for a jar of skin cream when you can get something just as good or better for $29? http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Horaciokirm
12-27-2016,
I will definitely need to look at this industry. WFMI has interested me even before Cramer recommended it.

hqqruvuh92
12-28-2016,
Even though I'm not into the prganiic foods, I still drive by both OATS and WFMI and they are always busy. Their parking lot looks like a little Wal-Mart.

There is a good future with these two stocks, I highly reccommend looking into these.

hwnyuwke16
12-29-2016,
I shop Whole Food Stores all the time, my wife loves the place but it is very pricey with a lot of BMW's etc in the parking lot. I would worry that they will overexpand and they need to be very selective about which local market they expand into. The work well here in the bay area.

hagprwsl57
12-31-2016,
I agree entirely with you, this is a very selctive market. I hate to catagorize like this but I think WFMI will tend to fair better in your more liberal areas.