PDA

View Full Version : Anyone an action alert member?

gpeyvxrt29
12-22-2016,
I'm curious if any of our friends here subscribe to Action Alerts, or any other service from thestreet.com. If so, what do you think of them?

groczzbq00
12-23-2016,
Is that a paid service/subscription service?

fwsfvwge90
12-25-2016,
I subscribe to Action Alerts Plus for about 9 months now. It is where Jim sends out e-mails to the members on his trading plans (if he's restricted to trade) he still lets you know what he would do if he could. He sends these out before he pulls the trigger. He has 25 stocks in his portfolio and members have access to look at it when they wish. Also on Fridays he sends out a weekly round-up. It's a look at his portfolio,he rates them by numbers 1 thru 4. 1 stocks he would buy more right now. 2 stocks he would buy on a pull back. 3 stocks he would sell on strength. 4 stocks he would sell A.S.A.P. With these weekly round-up he also sums up the week in the market,and offers a few opinions.
I like it very much,and it helped me a few times to buy/sell some of my holdings.
I will more than likely join again when my year is up.
I think it's still 399.00 per year,but sometimes it is 100.00 off. (that's when I picked it up).