PDA

View Full Version : throw the dart

daauduol98
12-24-2016,
Doing some research regarding Cramer. I could easily throw a dart and have as many winners as losers. It boils down to what the market wants and the market makers.

bill

Dammirwesk
12-25-2016,
<article>
http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png
You are probably right. There is no free lunch.

I think he is trying his hardest to wish the market back to the late 1990's 8O :lol:
</article>

Danielmak
12-27-2016,
I don't have the statistics about every stock he recommends on his TV or radio shows, but I know the ones that he buys for his charitable trust, Action alerts PLUS, are up 6.08% YTD 2005 and up 20.42% from its inception compared to 1.42% for the S&P YTD 2005 and 7.24% for the S&P since the inception of AAP. That is why I am a little wary of stocks he recommends on his TV show that he isn't buying himself. Also, I pay more attention to his stock of the week or a special segment devoted to healthcare, for instance, than the 4 seconds he spends on a lightning round stock.

Danielsuip
12-28-2016,
What is important about Cramer

I don't think Cramer does any better than the average investor, however he is a great entertainer and teacher.

You know the old saying, those who can do, those who can't teach.

If Cramer can move stocks with his Mad Money ravings, he is doing a service to everyone because he is getting people excited and involved in stock trading and investing.

I don't think he is the great trading genius he pretends to be, but most investors and traders could probably learn a lot from him.