PDA

View Full Version : Cramer paid cke resturaunt insiders with my money!!

CharLIpa
12-20-2016,
Thank you Jim for greasing the slide tonight on CKR holders! This stock was pumped for weeks on MAD MONEY. Lets see, "Sometimes the trade doesn't work?" a quote after the stock flatlines only after rising to the hype of the show? I cannot believe that there was no mention that Hilton ads have had little or no time to move sales + no hot seat for the guest regarding insider selling! "Would I sell this stock? UUGH I don't know". Thank you for greasing the plank for the rest of my money. I am a low income person who just lost 3k+ on this trade. I cannot believe there was no mention of the low PE, popular industry group, or many positive analyst reports.

CecileNorEssessy
12-21-2016,
Thank you for giving my money to the insiders. The Cisco letter guy was a ridiculous and obvious smokescreen for the weak coverage on CKR...UUGH YEAH people you smoked! Kind Regards, John R Gordon

Charlescuh
12-23-2016,
"All opinions expressed by Jim Cramer on this show are solely his and do not reflect the opinions of CNBC, NBC UNIVERSAL or their parent company or affiliates. Cramer's opinions are based upon information he considers reliable, but neither CNBC nor its affiliates and/or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. Cramer's statements and opinions are subject to change without notice. No part of Cramer's compensation from CNBC is related to the specific opinions he expresses.

"Past performance is not indicative of future results. Neither Cramer nor CNBC guarantees any specific outcome or profit. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment discussed on the show. Strategies or investments discussed may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than invested.

Charlesst
12-24-2016,
"Investments or strategies mentioned in this show may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding investments or strategies mentioned on the show.

"Before acting on information in the show, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser."

Charlesmr
12-25-2016,
Well, just a day later...it's up 3.3% from the day before. Should I go for it? Do you think burgers in Russia will be a hit?