PDA

View Full Version : Suretrader Review

epiride
12-13-2016,
use their professional das trader platform. Its free if you trade enough, and works 1000 times better than their website. You won't be able to day-trade without suretrader.....

ESchuster
12-16-2016,
Thanks Blaine. I might look into it. I'm not happy right now, I'll give myself some time to clear my head.

Anyone curious what the move was, it was 250 shares of JDST at 9.25, I was looking for upside from china saying they were gonna stop beating up their own currency. But for that whole move up even though of course I knew I wanted out since it was so steep, and then even as it broke my support line on the way down, I couldn't even place a market order to take the loss, because god-forbid I place a limit and have to spend another 30 minutes trying to change it.

eruxiakiu
12-17-2016,
also if you havent yet, check out Robinhood. Free app to use on iPhone or Android (as of today) with $0 trades. Of course still have to meet $25k PDT rules otherwise swing trade.

esiweboneya
12-18-2016,
Ye if you are going to day trade or scalp or whatever you really need a platform that you can make a trade with a single click. I'm putting in a pic of the TOS active trader page set up the way I use it, to give an idea of what kind of capabilities you have got to have. I'm sure the das platform has something comparable. Maybe you're already familiar with TOS but you can see some of the setting I'm using in the pic. Auto send is on so I don't have to review the trade...it just sends it through (I uncheck that when I'm not ready to make a trade so I don't have a fat finger mistake). Pretty much everything on this page is geared toward seeing volume and price. You can buy/sell off of the red/green columns under the Price column to the right of center screen. Most of these professional platforms are customizable I would guess but you gotta have something.