PDA

View Full Version : VOXX 360fly the Gopro GPRO KILLER! plus Retina Scan Passwords!

Donaldhok
12-07-2016,
Haha yeah was going to say, Sykes is pumping this right now.

From a technical standpoint, the stock has been consolidating and needs to break either way before I'm interested.

Good Luck if you take the gamble.

DonaldSa
12-08-2016,
Tim raved about VOXX Saturday (to non subscribers at least) after he bought like $360K worth. It spiked 50 cents to around $10 either premarket and/or early Monday and tim got out for $7,000+ profit, and then it was back around $9.40 in an hour. I'm in like $630.00 around $9.50 Monday thinking it would go up before Thurs like Tim said and then I'd take a profit and see what the earnings and conference calls do to it, but apparently that 50 cents was it so far. I probably would have held through the 50 cents anyway had I got in premarket thinking it was profit taking since I'm apparently too risky. The tank was probably just tim unloading $360K.

Still holding it now in anticipation of positive affect from earning and conference calls, maybe I can get out with a profit before then. It has support at this price, so I might just hold it through earnings and conference considering the chart and see if I can get a dollar up in this market.

Donhok
12-09-2016,
Tim only pumps a stock this much every once in a while (to non subscribers at least).
GoPro is a mini HD camera on a stick with a spherical aspect ratio that's not fun to look at to me, and this is 360 degrees which is definitely cool a lot of the time, or it can be viewed as 1 complete panorama, and they got a cell phone attachment version. There's probably a few other 360 cams, but this seems to be the one coming up.

360 fly does/will have a website like youtube to view these videos and be able to actually scroll around it instead of seeing it in panorama on youtube since you can't manipulate a youtube video, yet, youtube will probably eventually enable 360 video scrolling.

Here's that Myris Retina Scan USB thing too.

dshzpgga90
12-12-2016,
<article>
If tim didn't dump his $360,000+ worth all at once causing that Monday opening cliff chart, it wouldn't have scarred everyone away buying it (many non-subscribers that would have become potential future subscribers) and they all would have profited, and tim could have gotten a lot of new subscribers because it was pumped so hard to non subscribers. He made like $7,000 off that trade, that's only worth like 12 people potentially buying his yearly 'silver subscription'.

Everyone's ripping on him on twitter etc now, even modernrock who's a stand up guy in the industry.

Considering support at $8 and the rest of the chart, I bought it anyway even if this would happen going into earnings unknown and if their conference indicated yet another delay on the product, I can hold it for 50 years if I have to. 360fly is breakthrough though, and someone tweated that it IS the only 360 action cam which I didn't thinks so. Youtube just needs to implement 360 video scrolling.

rethinking my strategy to try and scalp tim's alerts when pumps a stock as a perfect buy especially to the masses of non-subscribers.
</article>