PDA

View Full Version : CHLN chinese housing stock

AnaBraswel
11-14-2016,
Picked up CHLN this morning as it hit support of 3.46. China Housing & Land Development, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, management, and sale of commercial and residential real estate properties in the People?s Republic of China. It improves and develops land, as well as performs infrastructure projects, including engineering and installation of water systems, roads, sewer systems, waterway damns and bridges, and public park facilities for local governments. The company also constructs and sells residential and/or commercial facilities. It offers its services through sales managers and commission driven direct sales personnel, as well as marketing campaign, such as television, radio, billboard, and the Internet to middle income families. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Xian, China.

AngelaaBurA
11-15-2016,
Just hit 3.64 and looking good so far.
Press Release
Source: China Housing & Land Development, Inc.
On 10:06 am EDT, Tuesday October 6, 2009
Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:China Housing And Land Development, Inc.
XI'AN, China, Oct., 6 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Housing & Land Development, Inc., ("China Housing" or the "Company", Nasdaq: CHLN) today announced that the Company will participate in the Roth China Conference, held October 12-14, 2009 at the Fontainebleau in Miami, FL. Management's participation will consist of a presentation scheduled for Wednesday, October 14, at 8:30 am local time, as well as one-on-one meetings with investors.

Andneymaf
11-15-2016,
About China Housing & Land Development, Inc.

Based in Xi'an, the capital city of China's Shaanxi province, China Housing & Land Development, Inc., is a leading developer of residential and commercial properties in northwest China. China Housing has been engaged in land acquisition, development, and management, including the sales of residential and commercial real estate properties through its wholly-owned subsidiary in China, since 1992.

China Housing & Land Development is the first and only Chinese real estate development company traded on NASDAQ. The Company's news releases, project

AnktosSt
11-16-2016,
I have been watching this for a while now...I was VERY tempted to get in around August 20th when it hit around $4.30. I loved it again at $3.80 in the beginning of September but i still didnt get in.

I havent made any Chinese plays yet and this would be my first...that is why I am reluctant.

Got anything to make me feel warm and fuzzy about this one?

AngDype
11-16-2016,
NEEDS TO GET THRU 3.70--Highlights for the Second Quarter 2009:

-- Total revenues increased 71.2% to US$22.6 million compared to US$13.2
million in the second quarter of 2008, and increased 63.3% sequentially
from $13.8 million in the first quarter of 2009.
-- Total gross floor area ("GFA") sales were 31,141 sq. meters compared to
19,920 sq. meters in the second quarter of 2008 and 20,922 sq. meters
in the first quarter of 2009.
-- SG&A expenses as a percent of total revenue declined by approximately
210 basis points to 8.6% compared to 10.7% in the second quarter of
-- Operating income increased 989% to $5.1 million compared to $470,000 in
the second quarter of 2008 and increased 76.5% compared to $2.9 million
in the first quarter of 2009.
-- Net loss was (US$10.0 million) compared to a net income of US$1.1
million in the second quarter of 2008 and net income of $1.9 million in
the first quarter of 2009. Net loss was primarily due to a $13.1
million non-cash charge associated with the revaluation of derivatives