Thread: Stock buying/selling question

Hybrid View

I've been looking at the coconut industry as well. Seems like there are some shortages going on that are driving up the prices. Doing some quick research has turned up nothing publicly traded that I have found so far.
    I agree this is a potential boom market as the properties of raw coconut oil become more apparent.
    From natural deodorants to facial creams and edible healthy dietary benefits, this is damned near unmatched.

I think as a long term investment of a year or so would turn a good profit, now where to put the money?
    BT

I've been looking at the coconut industry as well. Seems like there are some shortages going on that are driving up the prices. Doing some quick research has turned up nothing publicly traded that I have found so far.
    I agree this is a potential boom market as the properties of raw coconut oil become more apparent.
    From natural deodorants to facial creams and edible healthy dietary benefits, this is damned near unmatched.

I think as a long term investment of a year or so would turn a good profit, now where to put the money?
    BT