Greetings,

I read through your criticisms and I have to say I disagree (respectfully, of course).

OK, let's say just for the sake of devil's advocate:

FIRST TRADE: We enter AFTER the big candle downward. That is still a trade of around 250 - 500 pips! Don't forget to include the wicks of the candles -- this is vital.

Let's further say that it's only 250 pips. That is still a great amount of pips for 2 days of trading! And that is only on ONE currency pair -- Imagine if you have several more trades pulling in the same number of pips.

SECOND TRADE: It could be a loss, but that's only if you wait until the close of the candle. If you trailed your stop, you would have gained 100 - 200 pips! Again, that's one currency pair out of many and that's in a few days.

I think you have to include the wicks of the candles. We just have to find the best trailing stop - which is definitely the way I will trade the system. No initial S/L, but a trailing stop of around 50 - 75 pips. Experimentation will yield the best trailing stop.

Hopefully you'll still test out the system with me because I think it will be better than the 1 HR one honestly. I'd much rather set it and forget it, for sure.

Only one way to find out about the system and that is to test it thoroughly, which I will be doing.

Thanks and have a great day!

-ForexPhantom-
I