Bought 15 contracts of the WNR December $10 calls for 20 cents a contract. Total order was $300. From what I have learned over the last couple days, these options will go up about 3x or more if WNR gets to $10 before December. The higher the better and the sooner the better.

Just a warning, I was told that if WNR peaked at $10.05 a week or so before the options expired (end of December) then the December $10 calls I paid 20 cents/contract for would only be worth 5 cents. I was told that for a rough estimate I simply subtract the strike price ($10 strike) from the peak price ($10.05 hypothetically) and the leftover is 5 cents.

There are two big positives though:
1) I can sell the contracts at any time so if WNR runs up closer to $8 I will most likely be able to sell my 15 contracts for a decent profit.
2) The sooner WNR exceeds $10/share the better. I was informed that if WNR hits roughly $10.50 sometime in November then the $10 calls would be trading at around 60 or 70 cents per contract (I paid 20 cents today).

A couple of observations from my day or two experience with options. They are extremely fun as Rtace (member above) said. They are very volatile but they are not like stocks where the price is changing every millisecond. You might have days with 0 trades or days with very low volume. For example, there have only been 128 contracts of the $10 WNR December calls exchanged today. It is cool because it doesn't matter what happens to WNR in the next couple weeks, my calls don't expire until December so I have a good 4 months to weather the ups and downs. Finally, I can sell at any time just like a normal stock so if WNR gets a nice jump and the $10 Dec calls jump to .25 or .30/contract, I can sell there (25 cents would be a 25% gain and 30 cents would be a 50% gain).

I do feel fairly confident about this trade and WNR being at bottom to the point where I should probably buy some more calls! But, I know how common it is for the calls to expire worthless so I am going to just enjoy the ride for now.

Here is a snap of the chart today at 2:20pm, WNR could get a nice boost if it breaks the 50dma which is at $6.74 right now: