Quote Originally Posted by Richard87 View Post
Hi, Im trying to figure out where the profits are coming from, reading your post and the creators post, it seems like your always in, taking profit every 50 pips, but opens a new order imidiatly, and also having a massive counterposition... It looks like its just paying alot of spread, and when the SL is reach you would loose everything?

Maybe position size is the secret, could you explain more about wen you are taking profit, and there is no counter trade that is offset?

Best Regards,
Richard
Hi Richard

I am not an expert in this system myself; at the moment I am just copying the signal. There is a gradual increase in position sizing so that will explain some of it. Every position opened is usually around 1-2% of the total equity. At the moment only 30% out of the available amount is used, so even if they all hit SL it would still have been profitable (given the 160% increase over a year). And yes, when you reach the boundary of your channel; say the top. You dont open up new buy orders.
Also the spread is accounted for in the TP-placement and the opening of new orders.

Anyway - I am hoping someone here can give this system a proper 'system-check', as profits keep coming in, and I see no way it could bust except maybe at some point if the currency pair went completely outside the channel, but even then there would be profits left.

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-fore...#ixzz3g3Nd6fYE