Fellow Investor,

If you know me from my Small Cap Gems or The Turnaround Stock Report newsletters, what I’m about to say may shock you…

Blue chip stocks are the bedrock of my portfolio. And they should be the foundation of yours, too.

Don’t get me wrong…I love investing in small caps and turnaround stocks and they’ll always play a major role in my portfolio. I am excited about the tremendous profit opportunities in those areas and I think every investor should have some of these stocks in their portfolio.

But those stocks should NOT make up the majority of your holdings–especially in today’s market!

That’s why I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve started a new service devoted exclusively to helping you invest in the best blue chip growth stocks.

Today I want to tell you why now is the perfect time to buy blue chips, give you the 5 stocks at the top of my buy list and warn you about 9 widely touted blue chips to avoid at all costs.

Plus, I’ll share the details on how you can take me up on this special invitation to try my brand new service with absolutely zero risk or obligation for the next 60 days.

Let’s start by talking about some big changes that make blue chip stocks…