Thread: X-Train - XTRN- Express between LA & Vegas

Hybrid View

There are a few competitors who are a little behind:

California-Nevada Super-Speed Train. For over twenty years, this project has proposed using Magnetic Levitation (Maglev) technology to carry passengers between Southern California and Las Vegas, traveling at speeds of up to 300 mph. The 269-mile alignment would largely follow the I-15 Freeway. Station stops tentatively include Anaheim, Ontario, Victorville, Barstow, Primm, and Las Vegas. Travel time between Anaheim and Las Vegas via this service is estimated to be less than 90 minutes. Work on this project has been suspended at this time, though scoping for a program-level EIR/EIS and project-specific EIS for the segment between Las Vegas and Primm have been completed. There is continuing Nevada interest in providing an initial segment between Las Vegas and Primm.

Well after peaking with one trade at .45, this has fallen to .13. There seems to be support here, but I put my bid back in at .08.

3rd quarter financial reports due out mid-nov. Interested to see if they are diluting to raise that extra capital or if they got a private deal done. That may depend on whether this will make another move north going into 2011.

If you want to get in with a company on the ground floor in a potentially re-emerging transport buisness, Las Vegas Atmosphere, and executives that have experience in the rail industry, this may be your chance. Take a look at some of the links above.

Comments? Anyone else in this or looking at this?