Thread: Does anyone have a subscription to Cramer's trades?

Bfahfip

Default Does anyone have a subscription to Cramer's trades?

Hello, I know some people do not follow cramer, but I'm just curious: does anyone have a subscription to his trades, can you tell me what he sold this week or bought this week, I was in the trial and it was cut short, again I'm just curious I do not buy when he does or sell when he does, but I would just like to know
    CarolNor

Thanks for the infor., I would be interested in cendant, I thought he said he either bought more or sold., not sure... if you can help w/ cd that would be great

Thanks, wow...it's down a few points since he bought, and he keeps buying shares, I wonder if his strategy would work, see I can't buy more than 100 shares in any stock because i do not want to unbalance my portfolio if I should lose big..
    CarlosHig

i bet he is just after the dividend, I know he talks about that all the time, but with less than 100 shares in any stock I don't see any dividends to get me excited.

thanks again
    Calebcoern

Cramer has said repeatedly that he owns Cendant for the company's breakup value. He's said the stock belongs at 29 if you consider each of its sub-businesses individually.

Unless you're talking about the Fording dividend, in which case, yeah.