Your combined H1 chart will be your "working" chart. It's titled "##T101." To this chart, add "StochCandles_Don" and "sidus_V3_email" indis.

2ND NOTE: All open frames MUST remain open throughout the trade!

Now, how to open and close orders. I have included two 8-pr open/close and two 14-pr open/close scripts plus an EMERGENCY Close all script.

HOW I use it:

Again, there are a multitude of ways to trade this. I like it simple. There are 8 pr pre-loaded into the T101. They are: GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,GBPJPY, EURJPY,AUDJPY & NZDJPY. For 14-pr, I use GBPUSD,CADJPY,EURGBP,AUDUSD,GBPCHF,USDJPY,CHFJPY,E URUSD,AUDJPY,EURCHF,EURJPY,GBPJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD.

Look at your H1 chart. Red or Green? That's the direction of your trade. Double click on an Open script for that number pair, set your lot size and watch them fill in.

Some will go into negative profit on you. It's best to wait about an hour for all to settle in then click on "profit" on your MT4 till all negatives are at the bottom. Now, simply close that trade, standard method, and get rid of draw down.

As a suggestion, since you're in Demo, is, let it run all for a while. Learn how the basket acts. And, NO, there is no SL or TP used.