Quote:
Originally Posted by drozhenbane View Post
I hear good things about zecco, anyone that uses please fill me in. Can i make direct deposits from my checking account? If so is there a waiting period for 1st deposit? Also if the balance is below $2500 then all trades are $4.95 correct? Is there a inactivity fee, becuase my trading is very inconsistant, one month hundreds of trades, and another month very few. For pinks I would be happy with a no frill, just execute kinda brokerage. The commission are what kill my bottom line on pinks. I found a few brokerages that were nice, and offered what i wanted, but also chraged .003 on each share above 5,000. Now i know that isnt much, but sometimes i buy shares that are that low in price, so i would have to double up in order to even make a buck.
I think the best thing people can do is go directly to the site and read their info first hand. It's a bit tough to copy & paste all the answers here. Some links for you to check out:

Zecco's Free Business Model
Free Stock Trading for 10 Trades a Month & Cheap Online Trading Above 10 Trades ? The Zecco Offer
Free Stock Trading for 10 Trades a Month & Cheap Online Trading Above 10 Trades ? The Zecco Offer

There is so much info at Zecco to read and virtually every question you have can be answered by using their Search Bar at the top right corner of their webpages.