Stuff I'm Reading this Morning...

Credit Suisse: These are the four things that could most likely cause a market correction. (BusinessInsider)

Barry: Welcome to my first Bloomberg View column! (Bloomberg)

Andy Kessler: Is Twitter about to revolutionize advertising? (WSJ)

Stock market sector performance relative to the S&P 500 this year. (BusinessInsider)

John Rekenthaler is not letting go of the managed futures funds are broken meme. (Morningstar)

OakTree's Howard Marks is now buying Chinese stocks as US markets grow more expensive. (Bloomberg)

Are bank loan funds, MLPs or long-short strategies really adding diversification to your portfolio? (Morningstar)

A new book with simple techniques to change investor behavior for the better. (NerdsEyeView)

Early critics of Abenomics predicted a Wall of Money" coming out of Japan to flood foreign assets markets. OK, where is it? (NYFed)

Unrepentant for beingwrongearly about nearly everything is a great asset gathering strategy. (Bloomberg)

Even after six years of recession, 69% of Greeks still want to stick with the euro. (WSJ)

Yves Smith goes hard at Jamie Dimon, calls him "the Lance Armstrong of Finance." (NakedCapitalism)

Chrystia Freeland: I don't know if you've noticed, but populists are starting to defeat plutocrats. (NYT)

This season's hot color combo for men is brown + blue. (GQ)

REMINDER: Backstage Wall Street is now on Kindle!