As the thing is getting bigger and bigger I will continue in a word processor.....
I am not affiliated with any of the companies I might list. If asked to open a demo account, you can do it with any broker you like.

How these guide differs from other guides:
One stop guide. I will talk about everything. Here is almost everything you need.
No illusions. Facts only.
Lots of practical and theoretical assignements.
Final Exam, where you will post solutions here in thread. You will receive your score per PM. The actual solutions will not be posted.
The guide tells you exactly what to do, where to go, what to read and what to trade. It does not simply list things like indicators, it tells you to go there and to use this on that.
It is for advanced traders and for beginners. I will start with the most basic things and then slowly go into details and more complex things.
I will instruct you to read certain passages in certain books. Books are a great source of learning - far better what internet forums can offer. You can find those books in libraries, on amazon or in ebook format on the internet. List of books needed will be posted here later.
I have no interest to be some guy who knows everything, most of the things I write here are almost for me, simply writing for myself what I have learned about markets so far. It will be a great help for you

notes
run away from things like Free Trading Signals. Run as fast as you can.
Your capital is 10000, calculate 2% from capital..

part about extra inet cnn, two monis
flip coin experiment
ideal theoretical entry/exit
hrue
harder than normal job, full commitment, 12 hours a day, no vacation. mention things getting harder, need for constant adaptation, not a hobby.
no success in the beginning, the only time is when someone gives you the edge... to find edge you need lots of exp.
atr
show a chart showing points where a certain strategy with 2:1 in opposite direction will or will not work under trend edge.

follow what I say or leave. I only want those who can follow what is said. This is an extra exercise on its own, if you can't do what I tell you, then how are you going to adapt to those new things necessary to succeed?

There is no such thing as a win or a loss in trading, since there is no end in this game, you either continue loosing money and continue winning. Trading is
Why trading is not a get quick rich thing: Trading is not a lottery. It is not possible with a 1000 dollar account to become millionair tomorrow. You will need to enter trades
over and over and even you have no edge, even if you are in big plus, things will go against you and you will lose money.

Imagine you trade with 1:1 RR ratio (RR stands for risk to reward), which means, you win as much as you loose. No commissions, no spread and your strategy generates 50% winners.

You winn $100, loose $100, +100 +100 +100 -100 -100 +100 -100 -100 .... = $0.

You will end up with exactly 0 dollars in the end. Now we add commissions of 2$ per trade.

You win $98, loose $102, +98 +98 +98 -102 -102 +98 -102 -102 .... = -$20 (minus 20 doll