Hey Everyone,

I'm a 28 year old that is back in college pursuing a computer science degree. I was actually a professional poker player for almost a decade, and was even hired by a major online poker site to "host" games or keep games going. The money was great, I even have some major tournament wins under my belt. I also got to travel the world. But I felt like I wanted more, the increased competition, and online poker being shut down for US players all got me on the road I am on today. At least the stress of being a poker player has prepared me for trading.

I find myself with tons of time these days, and I find myself reading about the stock market more and more. I am almost clueless when it comes to trading, and this forum looks like it could be great for someone with an open mind like me. I don't even know which type of trading interests me most yet. Of course I need something for the long term, but am also drawn in by the appeal of day trading futures and commodities. What books should I read? What sites should I frequent? Where do I go to get information on stocks to help me make a profitable trade? Are there coaches out there for traders as green as me? The questions could go on and on.

I plan on helping everybody I can to the best of my ability (which will be limited with my knowledge as of now hahaha), and I hope to recieve the same in return. I believe the moment a person stops learning, or believes he/she doesnt have to, is the moment a person stops growing. This forum could be the beginning of something awesome, hope to meet some great people.

Casey