I've been researching Cellceutix pretty heavily lately. Company is solid with a strong management team. Dr. Menon, who heads up the research team is nothing shy of brilliant. I will post more info on them as I learn it. Lower float play with most shares being held by insiders and the float being held relatively tightly by people that are optimistic about Cellceutix's future (according to CRO, Leo Ehrlich). A basic snapshot of Cellceutix:

Cellceutix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCBB: CTIX), located outside of Boston in Beverly, MA, is an emerging bio-pharmaceutical company in the business of developing small molecule therapies in areas of unmet medical need. Their primary efforts are in cancer and inflammatory disease, but also have another product in the pipeline that is being formulated to treat autism. Cellceutix flagship product, Kevetrin, is being developed to treat cancers that are resistant to standard treatments. Recently, Cellceutix has announced some exciting results in animal models of multi-drug resistant lung cancer.

Their business strategy is well-described by their company slogan “Compounds for Cures.” Cellceutix has kept a “low profile” as they have been developing their products with the ethical philosophy of their products alone will help patients and this will translate into rewards for shareholders. By biotechnology standards, their pipeline of products is moving forward rapidly through an experienced management and development team with years of experience in researching, developing and marketing pharmaceuticals. By “Over The Counter Bulletin Board” standards, their ethics are virtually unparalleled.