Betting on Ben?s fears of a replay of 1937, when premature tightening tipped the US economy into the second leg of the Great Depression, has been a huge winner for me for years now. It means that he is willing to err on the side of over stimulation, by a lot. With wage growth stagnant for decades, and many commodity prices and precious metals down 30% or more year-to-date, he certainly has a free pass on the inflation front to do so.

Corporate earnings are also helping, consistently surprising to the upside. None other than Morgan Stanley (MS) and Goldman Sachs (GS) have led the pack with further profit upgrades. Again, this was no surprise to me.

However, I think the market is trying to tell us infinitely more than what appeared in yesterday?s headlines. There is something deeper going on here beyond the noise of the daily data releases. Asset prices are acting like there is a major structural change underway in the world economy, which so far has remained invisible to all except the market.

Yes, there are a few professionals out there who can see imminent momentous change within their own narrow industries. But no one has yet aggregated all these changes together, so I?ll take a whack at it. Here are ten theories for you to contemplate.