Hello Everyone !! ..

Below mentioned is my strategy based on CCI.

Basic Setup : (a) 5 Minute Intraday Chart with 60 days data backfill. (b) CCI with 32 Periods with Middle Line reading @ 30 (c) CCI with 28 Periods with Middle Line reading @ --160.

BUY - Enter Longs when CCI (32) crosses & Closes above middle line reading of 30. i.e. you will go long above the high of the candle in which 30 is crossed.

SELL - Enter Shorts when CCI(28) crosses & Closes below middle line reading of -160. i.e. you will go short below low of the candle in which -160 is crossed.

Stop Loss - Stop loss is 0.50% of the price where you entered Long or Short. i.e. if you are short @ 4000 level, your stop loss is placed tick above 4020 and if you are long @ 4000, your stop loss is placed tick below 3980.

Trailing Floor Level - Trailing floor level is also 0.50% of the price where you are long or short. It means if you are long @ 4000 and stock crosses 4020, you will start trailing your stop loss. Same ways in case of short @ 4000, if stock breaks below 3980, you will start trailing your initial stop loss.